Monday, October 18, 2010

Altered Box : Chair

I plan to do a video of this box so that you can see more detail. I had seen these 2x2 paper fold boxes, and was inspired to make a different kind. Mine is made from a 4x4 paper mache box from the dollar tree. I made the back of the chair with a piece of chip board.  The Striped paper is from DCWV Luxury Stack. The other paper is a type of velvet paper that's really soft. I had the little vintage spaghetti poodle hanging around, which use to be part of a figurine set but the lady had gotten broke. I even made the pillow the dog is sitting on. This turn out to be a very study box and was a lot of fun to make.


Dare

2 comments:

  1. This is really very cute....Iloved the colour of this creativity.The cute little pink bag over this chair is the main attraction of this chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink small bag is really looking very cute....

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)