Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Beautiful Printable Kit- Made in Part from my "Oh My Valentine"

From time to time, I may grant special permission to use my kit's for commercial use. I would like to introduce you to Valerie Dawes; a designer of beautiful printable cards and other printables, with step by step instructions on how to create some beautiful pieces of art with ease.


Like this card.
 "Garden Bouquet"
click the link below to purchase the printable kit by Ms Dawes

'
http://www.craftsuprint.com/card-making/kits/giant-easel-tableau/giant-easel-tableau-3d-card-kit-garden-bouquet.cfm


DARE

3 comments:

  1. It looks great...The flower design on that greeting gives very refreshing look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull flower design on that greeting...Pink has always been my favourate and i think any thing in pink is very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great blog with lots of important stuff. I am wating to read even more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)