Monday, December 10, 2012

Archivers Rosette Christmas Tree


 

Although I do not have an Archivers in my area, I came across a video recently by Jim the Gentleman Crafter, where he shows how to put the tree together using the free project sheets available at Archivers.

I issued a challenge to the Ladies in the Facebook Group Scrap, Craft and Chat VIPs and here is what

We came up with.   I hope you all enjoy the photos and perhaps try to make one of your own.



To See Jim’s Take on the Tree Click Here: http://thegentlemancrafter.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-tree.html

Now on to the Photos:

Here is My Take on the Tree, I added WOC roses, and Ribbon Streamers and some really cool beaded trim.

 
 

This Tree was made by Christy W Moore. She dressed hers up with beads and stars... How Awesome is that.

 

 

Last but not least this tree was made by Kelly Lambdin, She used glue and embossing powder to make the snow, decided to make her own tree trunk out of paper for her tree to stand up some, and the snowflake on the top, was made from a video from Jim TheGentleman Crafter, she just reduced in size. Here's what she had to say:
"Here's my take on the
Archiver's Rossette Christmas Tree. I left off 2 layers for my personal touch of the tree trunk. I punched 10 circles the size of a quarter. Then I placed pop dots in between each circle and filled the gaps between the circles with hot glue to stiffen up the trunk to be able to hold the tree as a base. For the final accent I daubed embossing glue & applied embossing powder on the areas I placed the glue. Then heated it to look like snow on the branches." Kelly Lambdin

 

 

 

 

Thanks for looking, and I hope you make one too.

Dare

2 comments:

  1. Love all the trees! Just amazing how everyone had their own take and decorated them so beautifully!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)