Friday, December 14, 2012

Exciting News!!! Exciting News!!! Exciting News!!!




Here’s my big news, the news I’ve been waiting to share, I am excited to announce a new chapter in my crafting journey.  I am a member of Angela Holts Designs Creative Team. WOOT!!!!

I am very excited about this and I hope you will be too.  Each month will feature products from different companies, Angela will offer live classes on her Ustream Channel, and there will be challenges, blog hops and more. I hope you join in its going to be an exciting year.

Up first for January we will be featuring Graphic 45!!!  How cool is that! 

I’m not alone there are 4 other talented ladies on the team with me; I am very excited to be working with these ladies.  Click on the links below thier photos  to meet them and you will see why.

It’s going to be a great year with lots of excitement. I hope that we will inspire you to try new things, or

Reinvent old techniques.  It’s going to be a fun filled crafty New Year that’s for sure.

Dare
                                                            Angela Holts Designs Blog
 
               http://www.angelaholtdesigns.com/

 
 
 

                                            BLOG:  http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
                               FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/scrappinmadge1/info
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to being on the great team with you! It should be a wonderful journey :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)