Monday, April 1, 2013

April's Sponsors for Angela Hollt Designs Creative Team!! FUN FUN FUN!!

Just wanted to introduce everyone to the sponsors I will be working with as part of Angela Holt Designs Creative Team For April.. I'm very excited to play with this months DT package, I hope you find inspiration from my projects. The first of which I will post on Wed April 3rd.

Here's a video of my DT Package followed by links to the sponsors stores/websites..

Thanks For Watching..

Virginia Dare..

Click on the Icons to go to their shops..



               

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.



    Also visit my blog: Work from home

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)